Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Columia SC Members

Discussion in 'SC - South Carolina Chevy Truck Club' started by kburb, Jul 1, 2010.

1. kburb

kburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

looking for members in the midlands of SC to possibly start a local club let me know what you think

2. rustyk2

rustyk2 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Just outside Columbia, in gaston. Sounds like a good idea

3. kburb

cool hope we can get a couple more and get this thing going.

4. rustyk2

rustyk2 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

sounds like a plan

5. kburb

Hello midlands SC 4x4's

anybody remember saluda river 4x4 club?

6. 77HeavyChevy

77HeavyChevy New Member

im in lugoff but the truck won't be on the road until i finish my engine rebuild which """should""" be this weekend as long as my buddy comes out and helps me with it......also need to bleed the brakes as they have air in the lines.......but i may have someone else who may be interested in joining the club his chevy isn't too shabby.....he's got a 84 silverado with a 6.2 diesel in it on 35" super swampers....just let me know if you want to go to a spot anytime next week.....best time is during the weekdays honestly

7. kburb

did you get your truck going? post some pics. i not ready for any trails i still need a front shaft, i have been toying with the idea of more lift and dont want to drop $165.00 on one just to have it replaced. Still wouldnt mind starting something up thou!!

8. aflumb

aflumb New Member

this is kinda kool. im in sumter. but i dont have a 4WD. but im game

9. kburb

it could always be a "truck"club!!!!