1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

coming home soon

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by mudpuppy, Sep 11, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

heya all. im still on deployment but i should be coming home right before x-mas. 2014 projects with the suburban are going to an all new level. the sound system before i left hit 150.3db. my new goal is now 155+db. its also getting an all new power plant with stand alone tbi system from holley and a stand alone pcu control system for the 4l60e tranny. everything but the new block has already been delivered to my house ahead of my return. once i get home ill open a new build thread and my now current gf has agreed to keep it updated with progress pics.

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thanks for your service. Sounds like some good projects when you get back. Good luck

3. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

ty for support our military's. the toughest part of all of the work planned is that i want to have it all completed before spring.

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

grat on the coming home news.

Alex

5. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Good to have you coming home soon. Thanks for your service and good luck with the project work.

6. Rebel_Bowtie

Rebel_Bowtie Member

Good stuff mudpuppy. From one deployed servicemember to another, stay safe and the suck will end soon lol.

7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thank you both for your service. Come home safe!

8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Get home safe, nows the time to keep your head on a swivel, last few months complacency is the hardest part to get past.

9. dmac2590

dmac2590 New Member

Stay safe and keep your head down. I was in the desert last year over Christmas and ordered a bunch of parts for my Silverado and when I got home I traded in it on something else lol glad to hear your coming home safe.

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How did I miss this? Thank you and welcome home soon