1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Community Chevrolet - Burbank, CA

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by JRD761, Dec 1, 2012.

1. JRD761

JRD761 Rockstar 100 Posts

I was in the market for buying a new truck for several months. I had visited many Chevrolet & Ford dealers looking at new 1/2 ton trucks, but couldn't seem to get a good deal anywhere.

After almost giving up on getting a new truck and just scrapping the whole idea all together, I found Community Chevrolet. Went through their online inventory and found the truck I wanted, called them up and talked to them over the phone and went in after work. Took a quick drive and signed papers and that was it!

The whole process with Community Chevrolet was really quick and painless.. Told them what I needed (payment wise), and they found a bank that would work with me and took care of everything. They really went above-and-beyond to get me into a new truck.
  2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

That’s awesome, JRD761!!! Please, let us know if you would like us to forward a compliment to Community Chevrolet.

Michelle, GM Customer Service assisting Evan
  3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

looks like you are a Silverado owner here to stay...congrats on the new Purchase !!
    Brian from Canada