1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Compass/temp mirror quit......

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by jbhofc, May 14, 2008.

1. jbhofc

jbhofc New Member

Maybe I shouldnt be surprised since 2 out the 5 blower speeds stopped and half of the lights in the intrument cluster went out and NOW my mirror with outside temp and direction stopped working.
    Gotta love that GREAT GM FEELING...........all this with 20,000 miles on an 04 silverado.
    Man, I can't wait to see what the next 20,000 have in store for me........or should I say for the first sucker I dump this truck on.
    Anyone else have their electic mirrors stop working. WOW!
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear of your problems with your truck. My '04 has 100,000 + miles w/o any problems except for the "steering shaft". Good luck!
  3. sheep

sheep New Member

whenever i have an instrument or electrical problem, first thing i check is fuses, and if you keep blowing them means you have a a wiring problem somewhere, if you have added/fixed anything recently then i would check that first for cut/broke/naked wires
  4. no0b123

no0b123 New Member

Take it to the dealership! Your warranty should cover it.