Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

complete 350 VORTEC incl everything needed to stick in any truck

Discussion in 'Engines Classifieds' started by DAREDEVIL, Feb 9, 2011.

1. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

selling my 350 vortec incl ECM and all the wiring , exhaust and such.
    make offer, will let go for a good deal. Out of a 1996 with 200 K miles but engine was gone thru about 30 K miles ago...no major rebuild but checked everything and replaced what was needed to be replaced...new injectors,spider and intake..all gaskets and ignition.

oh, has shorty headers on it .

TAKING OFFERS !!!!!!:great:

2. DAREDEVIL

nobody in need of a complette drop in vortec 350..runs perfect and comes with ECM and harness and such...??????

CRAZY, make me an offer..you be surpriced how little i take for it ..lol

3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I'll take 2 but you have to pay shipping for 3,000 miles :) Why don't you tell us what you want for it Scott. Maybe everybody here thinks it's out of their price range so they haven't replied.

4. DAREDEVIL

Stephan, i dont know how much i am willing to take do i wanted to hear some offers...shipping is cheap !

I would take maybe 2 K for the complete set up...maybe less,,,,OFFERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

5. DAREDEVIL

ok, how does 1500 bucks sound for the engine incl wiring and ecm and all !!!!? NOBODY????? its in perfect running condition.

6. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

$499.99 dolla? :)

and ill come get it. Florida is 1 of my more favored states.

7. DAREDEVIL

$499.99 and when you come get it an other $1000 !!!! lol