1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Completely off topic, but I'm aggravated!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by chevygurl, Jan 7, 2009.

1. chevygurl

chevygurl New Member

:grrrrrr:

I have Comcast cable, and I'm cruising the forum, because AGAIN the cable is out. Thank god the internet is still up, or I'd be losing my mind.

Was just wondering if anyone else has this problem with Comcast in your areas? The cable is constantly freezing up, or going blank, or like now completely shutting off for going on two hours now. And my internet goes out like once a week almost for no reason. They won't even give a reason or ETA when you call either.

I can live without TV once in a while, but I hate paying for something that doesn't work more than it works! And I use the internet almost all day everyday because I run our businesses off of it.

Do you guys have problems?
  2. mehoff400

mehoff400 New Member

i have comcast cable and internet..... the internet i have a problem with probitably once every 2 months and the cable has never failed me
  3. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

None of the above, but I feel your pain. And those internet withdrawals..?.. whoooowheee!! Thank god for internet cafes is all I have to say! :)
  4. Heineken

Heineken New Member

I have Direct TV now. I had cable at one time, I think comcast. Anyway, everytime the cable went out, my wife always seemed to get pregnant.:lol:Maybe satellite is the way to go.
  5. chevygurl

chevygurl New Member

well, I don't think that's going to be a problem, my husband is already asleep! I was trying to wait out the cable before I went in there...

I may have to sleep on the couch, I use the TV to drown out his snoring when I go to sleep!
  6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts

Woahhhh Hey now!!!!!!!:rofl:
  7. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Differences between Men & Women #8,384:

He says:
    With the cable out he stays away from her because she ends up pregnant.

She says:
    With the cable out she stays away from him because there's nothing to drown out his snoring.

Just struck me as funny!

:intello:
  8. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

I have Comcast and occasionally have issues with them. It seems that when I have one problem, I end up having problems for months at a time though. It's been about 2 months now without issue *knock on wood*.
  9. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member

Hey, are they upgrading your snoring device in the neighborhood? Storms? Your not pregnant from lack of sleep? Do you have a power splitter in your house? What about the type of cable box, they do have some that are crappy? I also have issues time to time and I track the days, call cable company the days that I have issues then talk with the CSR/Mgr and tell them I am pro-rating the payment for lost time, if they don't like it then we can take our money else where, or you can take it up with my Attorney. They don't bitch to much about 7.20 dollars, when I pay 72.45 a month, for how many years now????? Try that with Comcast and see what they say....

Jeff :rules:
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  10. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

My wife is already knoced up maybe I should sabotage the cable system and see what happens. :idea: