Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Concept chevy silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by GMCErica, Jan 1, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

i like the front but dont like the bed at all the concept pic makes the be look really small.

3. GMCErica

I like the possibility of the open and close of the grille insert.. For people like me, who live up in the "arctic", and it is -20 to -50 plus... and for diesel engines and regular trucks, it keeps the engine warm, and easier to start and keep warm.. Nice Feature! But I hear what your say, its the body lines and the angle of the picture that makes it look smaller...

4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

It looks like they are trying to appeal to soccer mom's and not guys looking for trucks. :lol:

5. Conlan Rose

did u also look at the gmc sierra concept i dont like the sierra concept at all it looks like a tundra. but yah i lont the front of the silverado it does look nice. hope GM finally ads a smaller dmax to the line up for the new silverado.

6. GMCErica

They are trying to appeal to everyone, doesn't it remind you of the FORD RAPTOR??

7. Conlan Rose

deffentally remindes me of the raptor but obviously this is a real truck not a useless sport truck.

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hurl!

wouldnt touch that at all!

Alex

9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have grown up GM and will stick with GM, but come on.... This is a concept truck..... I have no idea who is designing the Silverado's and Siera's these days.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
  10. GMCErica

Yeah, I hear ya... here is the 2014 toyota tundra http://asportcar.com/2011/03/2014-toyota-tundra.html I think GM is trying to do what everyone else is doing, fuel economy, appeal to everyone

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Your link doesn't work