Concept chevy silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by GMCErica, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i dont care about fuel economy come on i drive a 96' Tahoe i care about power and reliability

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Haha Conlan! you are funny...You wouldn't buy one??

3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

The URL should work now.... Ford brought this out as a concept in 2006, I would love to see something similar from GM.

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/08/ford-super-chief-sips-three-fuels/

4. Conlan Rose

i might if i can still get the 6.2L but i rather have a new 3500 HD with the dmax those things are tanks!

5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Why are they making all the new vehicles look like moon crawlers? I think it's ugly as sin.

6. Conlan Rose

agreed i feel like they careing to much about aerodynamics and not enough on looking tough

7. GMCErica

Well, that Super Chief Ford truck, I gotta say... don't like Fords,,, BUT DAMN SEXY!

the 3500HD Duramax is a nice truck, for what you need it to do.. http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/12/first-look-gmc-sierra-all-terrain-hd-concept.html here is the new ones.. Good Choice for a truck... "The All Terrain uses independent front suspension to its advantage. For improved off-road stability, the standard A-arms have been replaced with custom double-wishbones and offset wheels that give the Sierra a 73-inch track up front — 4.2 inches wider than the current Sierra HD and nearly identical to the Raptor’s 73.6-inch track."
    Nice Changes!! Need that....

8. Conlan Rose

omg thats sexy haha i want one but with a chevy grill.

9. GMCErica

Because that is what the marketing shows, people want smaller looking, sleeker vehicle, but with all the power of a bulky truck. It may not be what the average truck guy wants, but that is not the average person.. They look like space ships, some of them.. They want the futuristic look... That is why people buy used vehicles, take the 2006 Chevy Silverado, as far as i am concerned,... Nicest looking year... I would buy one over the new one...

10. Conlan Rose

agreed older the better :)