Concept chevy silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by GMCErica, Jan 1, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

HAHA! NO NO, you gotta come over to the dark side..MUAHAHA!! GMC BABY!!

2. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

It looks small, the cab looks like they took it from a Toyota and the bed looks too small. If I wanted a Ford Explorer Sport Track, I might like it.

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

haha srry chevy thru and thru :lol:

and yah untouchable bed does look really small

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It is a full size pick up truck though, I think it is the picture angle...But I hear ya, I think the body lines, make it look smaller than it is..

5. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Wow, that is a really ugly truck. Here's my thing, you aren't going to get people who don't already like trucks to buy a truck because it's "shaped better" or because I can now get 22mpg in a truck all the time. But what you will do by making a hideous truck (like this one) is turn off the people that want...a truck. If I wanted a minivan or an SUV, I'd buy one of those...not an SUV looking truck.

6. Conlan Rose

i agree 100% id buy a avalanche if i wanted an truck thats an suv

7. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I agree, plus you can't run over folks in a mini-van hahaha.

8. Conlan Rose

yup haha this is true mini vans arnt very scary but a chevy truck on you but is.

9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Hi Erica,

Sorry about the link to the Super Chief but when I see that concept truck and the the link to the 2013 that you found :) it really makes me wonder what GM is thinking..... I like the Moon Crawler idea....lol

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I love sitting at a stop light and some guy is in his mini van with the turbo charged v6 and he thinks he is going to pass a a Vortec V8 and show off when the light turns green.

10. Conlan Rose

love showing up people like that feells great going wide open and leaving them in the dust!