Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Concept chevy silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by GMCErica, Jan 1, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

HAHA! NO NO, you gotta come over to the dark side..MUAHAHA!! GMC BABY!!
  2. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

It looks small, the cab looks like they took it from a Toyota and the bed looks too small. If I wanted a Ford Explorer Sport Track, I might like it.
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

haha srry chevy thru and thru :lol:

and yah untouchable bed does look really small
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It is a full size pick up truck though, I think it is the picture angle...But I hear ya, I think the body lines, make it look smaller than it is..
  5. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Wow, that is a really ugly truck. Here's my thing, you aren't going to get people who don't already like trucks to buy a truck because it's "shaped better" or because I can now get 22mpg in a truck all the time. But what you will do by making a hideous truck (like this one) is turn off the people that want...a truck. If I wanted a minivan or an SUV, I'd buy one of those...not an SUV looking truck.
  6. Conlan Rose

i agree 100% id buy a avalanche if i wanted an truck thats an suv
  7. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I agree, plus you can't run over folks in a mini-van hahaha.
  8. Conlan Rose

yup haha this is true mini vans arnt very scary but a chevy truck on you but is.
  9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hi Erica,

Sorry about the link to the Super Chief but when I see that concept truck and the the link to the 2013 that you found :) it really makes me wonder what GM is thinking..... I like the Moon Crawler idea....lol

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I love sitting at a stop light and some guy is in his mini van with the turbo charged v6 and he thinks he is going to pass a a Vortec V8 and show off when the light turns green.
  10. Conlan Rose

love showing up people like that feells great going wide open and leaving them in the dust!