Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Congrats To All My Texas Friends

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by stephan, Oct 22, 2010.

1. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Congradulations to all my friends from Texas on your first world series!!:great:

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS !!

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

After all the turmoil the Rangers went through this year it's good to see they made it to the series.
    Hope they have a good showing.

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Glad to see you all made it! To bad my twins didnt!!

4. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It was nice to see the Rangers win,
    BUT IT WAS GREAT TO SEE THE YANKEES LOSE!
    Especially with A-Rod going down with his bat on his shoulder for the last out!! The Rangers must have loved that!!

The Rangers can pencil in 2 wins in any series if Cliff Lee continues to be UN-hittable- course you have to win 4 games, so we'll see!

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We caught the games, congrats to them. Wanted to drive up to the stadium to celebrate, but put the kids in bed.

6. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Thanks, Stephan. That was a hell of a game to watch. It's great to see at least ONE of my Texas teams is doing well!

7. CrewCabHD

CrewCabHD New Member

Hope they do good.