Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

ROTM WINNER Congrats to AMac on winning the August 2012 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by ChevyFan, Sep 2, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

congrats amac on winning the August ride of the month contest.

AMac - 2011 Chevy Silverado
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Congrats amac

3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Way to Go AMac

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Big congratulations Amac on a well deserved win that was a long time coming......... :glasses:

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Again, thank you everyone. Lots of the members have played a part in how the truck looks today by providing their opinions or knowledge.
    :sign0011:

6. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Nice job AMAC!

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I recall a GMTC female indicating (in chat) earlier this year that no female had ever won the ROTM and that females should have a special ROTM of their own. I also recall my response to that comment being that in this world of gender equality only a single ROTM contest is necessary -- because a female stands every bit as much a chance of winning as a male ... when the vehicle merits it.

Congrats, @AMac, and thanks for proving me right!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats Amac. Well deserved and long overdue imo. Though I still think you should have mounted those black nerfs. :great:

9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

hehe...too late now, sold them to guy who just bought a 2012 black Silverado.

10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Congrats AMac......Another beautiful "Black" truck added to the ROTM club!!! lol