1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ROTM WINNER Congrats to AMac on winning the August 2012 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by ChevyFan, Sep 2, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

congrats amac on winning the August ride of the month contest.

AMac - 2011 Chevy Silverado
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

Congrats amac
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Way to Go AMac
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Big congratulations Amac on a well deserved win that was a long time coming......... :glasses:
  5. AMac

AMac New Member

Again, thank you everyone. Lots of the members have played a part in how the truck looks today by providing their opinions or knowledge.
    :sign0011:
  6. Nice job AMAC!
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I recall a GMTC female indicating (in chat) earlier this year that no female had ever won the ROTM and that females should have a special ROTM of their own. I also recall my response to that comment being that in this world of gender equality only a single ROTM contest is necessary -- because a female stands every bit as much a chance of winning as a male ... when the vehicle merits it.

Congrats, @AMac, and thanks for proving me right!
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats Amac. Well deserved and long overdue imo. Though I still think you should have mounted those black nerfs. :great:
  9. AMac

AMac New Member

hehe...too late now, sold them to guy who just bought a 2012 black Silverado.
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Congrats AMac......Another beautiful "Black" truck added to the ROTM club!!! lol