Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

ROTM WINNER Congratulations to ahmitchell1 for winning the June ROTM and a $25 Amazon gift card

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jul 1, 2013.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Please join me in congratulating ahmitchell1 for winning the June 2013 ROTM. One of the most unique and older rides we've had win the ROTM.

Nice job!

ahmitchell1:
    Year/Make/Model:
    1965 Chevrolet C 10
    Powertrain: ZZ4 350 fast burn. Richmond 5 speed super street
    Lifted/Lowered: lowered 3 1/2 inches in the front and 4 in the rear
    Tires/Rims:American mag torque thrust 15x10 and 15x9. BFG radials
    Top 5 Mods:Floor shifter, Black captains chairs, gas tank relocation, new paint, extra set of drag radials
    Next Planned Mod: Custom center console and sub box
    [B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][COLOR=#00ff00]To see more pictures: [/COLOR][URL="http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=22585"]Click Here[/URL]
    [IMG]http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52446&d=1369887553[/IMG][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Congrats again. Love the truck. Love classics. Hopefully I can eventually get my land rover restored like your truck. I know how long of a process it is.

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats :party: Its hard to beat an American classic

4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats! Love the old truck

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Congrats on the win! :)

6. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congratulations on a well deserved win.

7. 95C1500

95C1500 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Good looking truck you got there! :party: Maybe when mine is a classic....

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Big congrats on a well deserved win. Love that truck and it is from my birth year. :glasses:

9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thank y'all for the compliments. This truck means a lot to me. I was the first clutch I ever drove. My uncle gave it to me when I was 15. 8 years later its bout right where I want it to be for awhile. If and of you are in north ga come by for a ride

10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Bump....some members may have missed this thread so let's put it back in the "fresh" category.