1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ROTM WINNER Congratulations to sfdefender24 for winnning September 2012 Ride of the Month

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Oct 1, 2012.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Please join me in congratulating [MENTION=37976]sfdefender24[/MENTION] for winning September's ROTM :party:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

7.5" Rough Country Lift | 20" XD Monster Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Pro Comp MX-6 Adjustable Rear Shocks | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal

Next mods: 4.56 gears | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | EGRUSA fender flares | TCS 7"-9" front box | FTS coilovers w/ resis and shocks w/ resis | Traction bars | Deaver leaf spring | Fuel Revolver 20x10 | Long tube headers | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

[​IMG]
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Congrats! :great:
  3. Congrats! Definitely a worthy truck :money:
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Congratulations on the ROTM win Kyle, you have a fine truck and we are all glad to have you as part of our club. Good work. :great:
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

grats dude!

Alex
  6. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member

Nice truck. Congrats
  7. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Congratulations. Your truck is quite nice and deserved it.
  8. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

thanks yall. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION], i really thought you were gonna get me at the end. your truck is very worthy of ROTM. we will make sure to get ya it soon buddy.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts

congrats, Nice Truck!!!!!!
  10. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Congrats man! Glad to have another Kyle thats in the Air Force as well beat me haha