1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

ROTM WINNER Congratulations to SouthEastBeast for winning the December 2012 Ride of the Month

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jan 2, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Please join me in congratulating @SouthEastBeast for winning December's ROTM! :party:

Very sharp looking ride!

[B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][U][SIZE=3][I]SouthEastBeast:
    [/I][/SIZE][/U][I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana]Year/Make/Model:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana] 2011 Chevorlet Silverado LTZ[/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B]Powertrain: [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B]5.3 Gas 3.73 Gears
    [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B]Lifted/Lowered:[/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B] 6" Fabtech with 1/2" Extra in the rear for true level
    [/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B]Tires/Rims: [/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B]Fuel Maverick Chrome with Toyo M/T 35/12.50R/22s
    [/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B]Top 5 Mods:[/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][I][I][I][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B] Fabtech Lift Kit, 22 Inch Fuel Wheels, Hypertech Programmer, Triple Stack Train Horns, Tint
    [/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B][B]Next Planned Mod: [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B][B]RE-Gear
    [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][COLOR=#00ff00]To see more pictures: [/COLOR][URL="http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=22197"]Click Here[/URL][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B]
    [IMG]http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44266&d=1348942579[/IMG][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B]

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congratulations SEB for winning the December ROTM. Sharp truck and well deserved win. Great job. :great:

3. Wayne58

Wayne58 New Member

Congradulations "SouthEastBeast" on ROTM for December>Nice ride >

4. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

Congrats SouthEastBeast!

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats!!!!!:great: If I was not in it this past month I would have voted for ya...

6. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Congrats!!

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Man, that was a squeaker. Congrats!

8. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 Member ROTM Winner

Congrats [MENTION=54466]SouthEastBeast[/MENTION]... Sweet ride !

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Another round of congratulatory comments for SouthEastBeast! A well deserved win.

10. SouthEastBeast

SouthEastBeast Member ROTM Winner

My apologies to all for not replying sooner! I had vacation through the final part of the year and then had a passing in the family at the start of this one. Getting back to work after a lot of time off meant a lot of catching up- not to mention year end reviews.... In any event, I am very thankful to everyone who voted and helped the Beast slightly edge out ENKEI. That's one sweet ride man, it's not at surprising how close it finished! People see how much you love your ride and how much time and effort has gone in!! WAYNE- I love that front end man, I may have to copy that front clip you got going on! SGTSJJ- Thanks for putting up a real truck that still gets the job done and was
    showing off that mud on the tires!!

This is basically the truck I spent my time drawing in class in the fourth grade instead of listening... It took me until 35 to be able to afford it, but I am thankful for it, and love to rep GM/Chevy. I will soon "scan" in pictures for my page on this site of my previous GM vehicles to share. (Yes they are pictures from the pre-digital age lol) More mod's to come!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!