Newest Gallery Photos

  1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

console lid...98 silverado

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by ronsantis, Oct 3, 2011.

  1. ronsantis

    ronsantis New Member

    anyone have one of these for sale or know where i can find it? its the part that flips up and holds paper to write on. IMAG0124.jpg

    99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

    That looks like the Top for the Jump Seat Console??....G.M.Parts Club....E-Bay.....C/K Resto....and Local Craigs list and Salvage Yards.....would be Outlets to look at for this part.

Share This Page