1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Convert Trailblazer LT into SS

Discussion in 'Europe, Middle East and Asia' started by Moughal, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Moughal

Moughal New Member

Hey fellas, i own a Chevy Tb.. (read my signature for details)..

Its an LT model with original rims on it.. I want to convert it into the SS model.. i mean only the exterior not the engine.. and interior.. I have some questions regarding it so i hope this works..

First of all

1) what would i need??
    rims, grille..? footsteps and side stipes removed...? lowering the truck? what else?

2) How much would all this cost?

3) How would it look?? Cause i dont have any idea...

4) lastly what would i get if i sell off the original rims and tires??

thanks

2. Moughal

Moughal New Member

Bump..???? Anyone??

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm a little bit surprised there were no takers on this question. Anyone have any thoughts about it now?

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Below is a link with Pictures of the Exterior/Interior for a 2007" Chevy Trailblazer......from the pictures, you would most likely be looking at Buying/Getting.....Color Matching Front Grill and Lower Valance.....SS Badges for the Doors/Tailgate.....SS Rims and Color Matching Door Handles, Side Mirror's

As far as what you could for your Rims/Tires......take a look at E-bay, as it will give you some idea on what they are worth......and on how much its going to Cost to do this Swap to a SS.....it all depends on where you find the items/parts and what your willing to pay for those items/parts I've mentioned above.......A couple of outlets to look at would be.....E-Bay.....G.M.Parts Club....LMC Trucks.....and G.M.Parts Direct.

Link,
    http://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/trailblazer/2007/tmv-appraise.html?sub=ss&style=100722452

5. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Great Link....:great:......I forgot about the TBSS Forum!!