1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Coolest Guy At The Boat Ramp......

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Feb 15, 2013.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I Don't know if any of you have seen this Video??......:neutral:......Check it Out!!!

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yup I have and it amazes me every time. Supposedly a company actually built those for a while in the 80's to mid 90's. The craftsmanship is very impressive.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, that was pretty cool! I was not sure how the boat was going to come off. I was also not sure where the truck ended and where the boat started. It was a surprise when it slid off.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Conlan, I agree Very Impressive Craftmanship!!!

Ya Mike, WOW......Awesome Looking Setup.....

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Freaky....
  6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I bet he has to get that rear differential fluid changed frequently.

I wonder what the MPG for that Ford van morphed into a boat gets?
  7. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good point! But, if you can afford something like that I am sure that MPG does not matter. It probably has to used on a certain angle boat launch. If he used it on some of the launches on the larger lakes near me he would high center it pretty quickly.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Gotta say Very cool.. I bet that van has a 460 and so does the Boat...
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Mike,

You need to find a way to do that with your truck. :glasses:
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

WOW, I have to admit I was thinking it was going to separate at some point ... didn't expect it to look so solid though. That's come very nice work!