Cooper Zeon LTZ's.

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Darknesss23, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

anyone have any experience with this tire? WHEN i purchase new tires I'm looking at either the Zeon's or the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's... I've gone through the REVO's on my old truck and they worked great! but i'm curious about the ZEON's... Any Takers??? Thanks in advance

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have seen them and they look good. There was a member on here a while ago (who's name i cant remember) who had them on his truck and said they were great. Although the revo's are a great tire too

3. A1CMason

A1CMason Rockstar

Im getting 305/55 20 zeon ltz's on my silverado today

4. Darknesss23

let me know how they fit... I was looking at the 305/55/20's also but i'm not sure if they will rub or not... I have just the stock rims and stock suspension ....

5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't think you can go wrong with any Cooper tire. I have owned a few different models and liked them all.

6. tech2332

tech2332 Rockstar

I have some 22's wrapped in Cooper Zeon's 305/45/22 and they are nice.

7. Velocity1

Velocity1 Rockstar

I'm running 305x55x20 Xeon LTZ's on BM Gunner 6 wheels on my 2000 Z71 4x4 Silverado. The Gunner 6's @ -25mm offset set the tires outside the wheel flares just a smidge more than my original Weld 16.5x9.75 with 33x12.50's but are quite an improvement over the BFG AT's I replaced. Much smoother ride and the chrome is sweet! The Cooper tread is a more open lug, (blockier design than the AT's), but they're whisper quiet. No issues. Quite happy with them, looks and performance.

V1

8. vms4evr

vms4evr Rockstar 100 Posts

If I remember right. Cooper is a subsidiary of Goodyear. Decent tires without the big name and marketing costs. I ran some a long time ago.

9. Darknesss23

someone told me the cooper tires are good... but they are soft... don't last too long... can anyone on here confirm this?