1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Copo

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by jnbama, Feb 5, 2012.

1. jnbama

jnbama Member

01-chevrolet-camaro-copo-concept.jpg I have a truck to pull it now all I need is $$$$$$ and a trailer!
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice very nice. Call Barry and see if Moooshell will allow him to give you some extra funds:lol:
  3. jnbama

jnbama Member

I'm sure he will and help me with $276 tax / tags for my truck due this month
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hope and change brother, hope and change!!
  5. Coach24

Yes he took all hope and all change now we have neither. I hope he understands Change is coming and not to his pocket.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I just saw an article where he stated he deserved reelection, for what?
  7. Coach24

And I thought I was senile in my old age. He is a clueless POC
  8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That Copo Camaro is nice but you would think for the $$$$$ they are asking for that it would have alot better fit and finish. The body panel fitment is terrible!!! JMO
  9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

is that some special racing edition with slicks? I am not fond of the hood :) and it looks like its not lined up right.
  10. jnbama

jnbama Member

it is a concept car shown at the SEMA show to compete with the Dodge Challenger Drag Pak and Mustang Cobra Jet sold through dealerships just for drag racing. In the sixties Chevy,Dodge and Ford sold stripped down models with big engines to compete in the super stock class in drag racing. Chevrolet offered COPO- Central Office Production Order