Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Corey Haim - Dead at 38!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, that wasn't a shocker, but it's pretty sad. I remember being a kid, moving across state in late 1987 and during that time of adjustment he was all over the TV and in the movies with 1988's License to Drive. I must have watched that movie 100 times and we used to quote lines from it. Dream a little dream came out the next year I think when I was getting adjusted to my new life, etc.

Anyhow, very sad. This is the reason that you need to keep kids off drugs, textbook example of what can go wrong.

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A little shocked but not really surprised. It's sad when ever someone so young is lost but it makes it more tragic when the loss is due to an overdose.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I know I sound like a prick but the only surprise is it took him this long to do it to himself.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

No, I know what you mean, once you start having struggles like that, for that long, it's just a matter of time until you get clean for good or end up like that. Just a shame that people go through struggles like that. :fighting0040:

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You said it Jim! It is sad to hear!

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

On one of his interviews he stated he would be a rucurring rehab patient. I think he knew one day drugs would get him.
    To bad, some of his early movies wernt bad