Correct tool for torsion key swap?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by str8himalaya, Feb 9, 2011.

  1. str8himalaya

    str8himalaya New Member

  2. adampaul1964

    adampaul1964 New Member

  3. stephan

    stephan New Member

    No, that's a ball joint press. Search "torsion bar tool" at one of the tool sites, & you'll see the difference.

    DAREDEVIL New Member

  5. stephan

    stephan New Member

    That Scott's always on the ball. Click on his link & you'll see what you need. Unless you're going to be changing your keys every couple months, or going to be doing all your friends trucks, before I would spend $125. for a tool you'll only use once, I would check with AutoZone or one of your other local parts houses & see if you can rent one..
  6. adampaul1964

    adampaul1964 New Member

    If you were willing to spend $60 on the wrong tool I would recommend spending the $75 on the correct one and save your fingers, hand, wrist etc.

Share This Page