GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Corsa sport to quiet!! any ideas?

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Pflor86, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Pflor86

Pflor86 New Member

ok so after bouncing around from exhaust to exhaust i ended up going with the Corsa sport. i installed it last night and it is just not loud enough... not loud at all. i am not sure if it just needs some break in time or what but this $1000 cat back exhaust is not much louder then stock. the only thing i can say is it looks good. just looking for some suggestions on what i can do to make this a little louder.. i live in New York and there are a lot of emissions laws so i cant do no cats or anything like that and i already have a thousand into the exhaust i didnt really want to spend another 500 on headers so if you have any other ideas i would appreciate it thanks
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member

I had corsa sport on my 6.0 GTO and it was load, but after about 150 miles it got real loud. If you are still not happy I will buy you a flowmaster 10 series and you can send me your corsa!
  3. Pflor86

Pflor86 New Member

haha i am going to put some miles on tonight hope it gets louder... ill let you know
  4. ajarman

ajarman New Member

I think after a few miles you will be happy. Keep us posted!
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Corsa is NOT a Loud system Thats why they are called NO DRONE sound.. http://www.corsaperf.com/technology.aspx But they will give you all the performance as any other system.. Maybe you should have gotten the DB system from them..
  6. Pflor86

Pflor86 New Member

i looked into the DB system and talked to corsa when i was ordering and they are basically the same exhaust but the sport comes with a lot higher grade stainless and has better clamps and tips then the db also the warranty is better with the sport so thats why i got it
  7. Pflor86

Pflor86 New Member

so i have had this thing on for around a week and prob a few hundred miles and its not getting any louder yet....wish i didn't spend a grand on this thing and would have just gone to an exhaust shop and got something custom done
  8. stephan

stephan New Member