1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Corvette Chevrolet GM Swap Meet and Car Show with pics of 2014 vette

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Just saw this Anyone in the area wanna go?

Corvette Chevrolet GM Swap Meet and Car Show - $5 (Paramus Garden State Plaza)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

Corvette, Chevrolet and GM Car Show and Swap Meet this Sunday October 13 at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus NJ... http://www.classglasscorvette.com/ see the new 2014 Corvette

$5 admission, vendor space $25

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Some pics from the Show today More later vetteshow2.jpg vetteshow3.jpg vetteshow5.jpg vetteshow8.jpg vetteshow6.jpg vetteshow7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

vetteshow11.jpg vetteshow12.jpg vetteshow13.jpg vetteshow15.jpg vetteshow14.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Just a few more... vetteshow16.jpg vetteshow19.jpg Who's going to be the first to add this to the truck.. vetteshow17.jpg ..I love this new Green... vetteshow20.jpg vetteshow18.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

But the Red is Cool too...:great: vetteshow21.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

There were other cars there.... vetteshow1.jpg vetteshow10.jpg vetteshow4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Check out this Vega.... vetteshow9.jpg

3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

WOW.

'Nuff said i think.

OK maybe not. Those vettes are SEXY! lol and i'd love to make a pass in that Vega for sure.
    I dont think i like the stingray emblem. the 'vettes can keep them.

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Very Nice:great: