1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Corvette - prize on the price is right

Discussion in 'Chevy Corvette Forum' started by ChevyFan, Dec 22, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The game show, "The Price is Right" is wrapping up it's 35 year run with Bob Barker next year. (My folks are going to a taping in January)

Remember back when Bob would point to a curtain that was being pulled back and would say ... "You can win .... A NEW CAR!" and it was something like a Ford Pinto or a Gremlin or a Taurus or something pretty basic like that?

On today's episode, one of the prizes was ... "A NEW CORVETTE!" It was the Golden Road game.

Anyhow, a new Corvette? Wow! This Navy Cheif was on and he got within one number of winning it too! $56,526 was the price and we goofed up on the 2. Otherwise he'd be a styling Navy Chief!

I guess becuase the show is getting more attention, being in its last year, they'll get better prizes on the show.
    corvette Parts
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

... later in the same game (I don't normally watch TPIR, but I'm off for the next week) they tried to give away a new Mustang, but that was a $19,995 car.
  3. SharkVette

SharkVette New Member

Steve,
    Don't feel too bad, I own a 1975 Stingray, and it's not worth the price of a new Mustang, even though it'll blow a Mustang into the weeds.
  4. rmreid

rmreid New Member

Z06

I ordered a new Victory Red Z06 today can't wait, can't wait :)
  5. Flatman

Flatman New Member 100 Posts

jealousy is an ugly thing...and I am really jealous right now!!!

:great: