Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Cotton Bowl!!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by 1BadSierra2011, Jan 3, 2013.

1. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 Member 1 Year

Ok guys who are your picks for the cotton bowl 2moro? I am an Aggie so im going to say aTm has got this one. What yall think???

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

When is that going to be again?

3. 1BadSierra2011

1/4/13 will be a good game!

4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll go for A&M cuz y'all did work on us this year. I had to go back in the stadium club and drink heavily couldn't even sit in my seat

5. 1BadSierra2011

Idk man I think next season will be different for aTm in the sec. The SEC teams aren't used to that spread type of offense really and aggies came in bangin it so once they get adjusted I think it's back to us doing OK. But this will be a good game, I hope Alabama wins against notre dame!

6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yea Johnny football is good but he can't leave him self open in the sec for to long