Count as an "other GM car"???? LOL

Discussion in 'Other GM Cars' started by 08_rado_rocker, Feb 1, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

So i've got a 1991 nissan 240sx that i am working on putting a 427 in... would anyone here consider that an "other" in the GM car line??
  2. roughcntryrado

roughcntryrado New Member

Oh heck yea! I wanna see pics of this.. Seen a few RX7s with LS1 swaps and a miata with an LS7 swap. They're always cool
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

I see lots of guys at southeast drift events with ls1s. I need to get another 240 and get back in the drift game got a 327 that should be enough.
  4. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member

My friend and I are building an 88 Z31 300ZX with a TT 4.8 LS with a T56 6spd. It should be a fun car. Our biggest problem is figuring out what rear to use that will hold the power we are going to make.

Post up some pics of the 240. I love seeing big engines in little cars!
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

Yes, it counts. The engine is most of what makes it a gm anyway. Well, some other aspects, but that's the big one. I'll tell you what.... we'll call it borderline until you slap some bowties on it. That will make it official.
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

How will you Title it?
  7. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member

Bow Tie power plant?? Close enough for me. lol Gonna be ALL motor lol
  8. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

It's kinda a stale project right now, basically just sittin on blocks in my storage unit with no drivetrain in it, but it'll be greatness!

Yeah, the 427 is kind of overkill.. but i had it laying around... and isn't that what boredom does? haha

you can't really go wrong with a ford 9 inch (as much as it pains me to say the f word) but it's true. no pics of engine in it.

Ill throw some SS emblems on her ;)
    ...that's a technicality that need not be brought into this conversation. LMFAO!
    Yessir! that's the plan!!