1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Couple of new things

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Jimmeh, Nov 27, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I haven't taken pictures of the truck for awhile now. Got a topper, new interior rear view mirror (no pictures) and some towing mirrors. Also put my terrible looking winter wheels back on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks real good man the tow mirrors look really good on it

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Jimmeh, the Topper and Side Tow mirror's.....Look Great!!!.....Very Nice.....:great:

4. Jimmeh

Thanks! Finally replacing my melted dash piece next week with an e-bay one, and then after that hoping to get the rack rails for the topper. I've got some big plans for next summer, but we'll see how the money situation works out. Hoping to still be working a lot of overtime then which has been helping immensely even with the lack of sleep, haha.

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Boy am I jealous of that topper!! That's the exact one I wanted because it has nice clean lines, but It was way over my budget. I bought one off craigslist for $120, and I painted it to match the truck and it looks good. I bought a Yakima basket for the top of mine to mount my off road lights to it, 12 lights total should look good.

Keep up the great work!!

6. Jimmeh

Yeah, I found this one on Craigslist for $650 and talked the guy down to $500. Two days later, there was another one identical off an 03 for $300. I'm hoping to do the same thing as far as a yakima basket later on. Do you have the load warrior? Any pics?

7. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

The topper looks super clean on the truck and I know those tows have to make things a lot easier to see

8. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looking good! Tow mirrors are definitely on my to-do list. Where did you get yours and how much were they if you don't mind me asking?

9. Jimmeh

I got them off of eBay for about $150. Since I have the work truck with no power options, I just got the basic manual adjustment mirrors. I noticed the power ones were close to $100 more though, FYI (not sure if you have power mirrors or not).

10. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

No I have the work truck model as well, the previous owner added on aftermarket power windows and locks. Thanks for the ebay tip, I'll have to look into that.