1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

couple question bout a leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by RowdyZ71, Jul 7, 2010.

1. RowdyZ71

RowdyZ71 New Member

couple questions bout a leveling kit

Im new to this site and i just picked up my first Chevrolet this past week, gota 2010 Silverado Z71. and im lovin it so far. i do have a couple newbie questions about a leveling kit tho, and before you flame me, i have searched everything i can find about leveling kits but have not found the info im after. i would like to level out the front end of my Z, or at least make it almost level, but i was wonderin if I put a 2" leveling kit on it, will i have to put longer UCA's on it? and will the angles of my CV axles or should I do a diff. drop on it? thanks in advance yall. will post pics soon..

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. BRAINTUMORBOB

BRAINTUMORBOB New Member

you should be good with a rough country 2" leveling kit (which are fairly cheap like 72$) just take it in for a realignment and let them check to see if everything is still good to roll you shouldnt have any problems
  3. RowdyZ71

RowdyZ71 New Member

thank ya thank ya...thats what i was thinking, but i wanted to see how it worked out for someone else that done it with the same truck before i went and done it to mine. preciate the info.