Cracked Fuel Filler Hose

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Stinky35, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. Stinky35

    Stinky35 New Member


    At the gas station, a large crack in my filler hose was brought to my attention (by gas spewing onto the ground). I did a brief search online but figured this would be a good place to ask.

    Is there a specific part for this hose or can I just buy some bulk hose and cut to length?

    It's a '99 Silverado 1500 Z71, if that matters.

  2. tbplus10

    tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

    Look at an auto parts store for bulk hose, make certain its safe for use with petroleum not all hose is created equal.
    We used to buy bulk hose at Pep Boys whenever we were doing a body lift, the lift manufacturers usually give you to short of a piece.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos