Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

craigslist score! ~ picked up some Eagle Alloys with Centercaps

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by K15 Blazer Guy, Jun 6, 2013.

1. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

just got a full set of Eagle Alloys with the centercaps for $180 X)
    im so stoked
    16x8 so i can run my current tires bald, and with the offset, fit 285/75R16s when the time comes

ill post pics soon after i polish & touch them up with paint.
    just gotta find some lugnuts... turns out no ones carries them in stock anymore to reduce overhead costs.... sucks
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice score! Any idea what model they are [MENTION=54658]K15 Blazer Guy[/MENTION]?
  3. K15 Blazer Guy

i did look them up, but i forgot the model. i just remember they were like; $150 each lol
    maybe i should get some lock nuts...
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Cool, craigslist is one of my favorite shopping places.
  5. RadoRage

RadoRage Rockstar

Every time I see a deal like this on craigslist I think back to my friend walking out to his truck sitting on blocks and his nice pro comp wheels/tires nowhere to be found. Not sayin urs came about that way, but it always makes me think.
  6. K15 Blazer Guy

yeah its sucks living in ****ty neighborhoods where "ethic" populations all think they're "gangsta", and punk your ****....
    did he have lock nuts?

IMG_0116.jpg
  7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Nice find man. Can't beat craigslist sometimes. SOMETIMES being the key word there haha. I recently picked up a set of 305/55/20 Toyo Open country all terrains for $400. They have about 60-70% tread left. There are always good deals if you look long and hard enough.
  8. K15 Blazer Guy

cheers!
    i got my old- brand new tires cause a tornado totaled some poor guys suburban
    $100 bucks and i gave him my old ones
    "im not giving brand new tires to the insurance company" he said
    lol
  9. RadoRage

RadoRage Rockstar

Yeah, he had 2 sets of lock on em but they got them anyways. Its really not that hard to get a bunck of "keys" to the major lock patterns out there.

Don't let the location give you false security, he lives in a VERY nice area of Sugar Land, TX so the location wasnt the problem. It was those awesome looking wheels. Guess someone felt they deserved those wheels more than my friend did.
  10. K15 Blazer Guy

sucks.... you gotta have balls (or zero brains) to try that though lol right now im pretty sure there is more weapons and ammo in circulation than ever before... people are even using ammo as currency on craigslist now XD