1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Crakums_GT the expert marksman!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Crakums_GT, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Just wanted to let you all know that my wife and I just officially found out a few days ago that we're expecting another child. Should arrive around mid Oct. This house is sure getting full of GM and Chargers fans lol.:great::happy:

-Greg
  2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

:sign0021:

Me and my fiancee are going to trying to have some in the near future.
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Congrats on the upcoming addition! I'm down to my last one at home, three others have moved out! :party:
  4. BASSIST

BASSIST New Member

Congrats :party:

Our 4th is due around the same time yours is. Looks like I'm starting the 18 years before I get a Vette all over again
  5. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

Congrats to you all! Nothing like a few tax breaks running around.
    My oldest became a teen in January - I'll be in a home soon.
  6. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Congrats BASSIST. I'm eager to find out what this one is. I don't want to jinx it but it's time for a boy. Got two girls running around already lol.

-Greg
  7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats on the bun in the oven!! It's gotta be a boy:great:
  8. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

Better you than me :) CONGRATS!!!!!!!
  9. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts

Congratulations! Ours are all grown and gone and take it from me the transition to the empty nest is an easy one!! :glasses:
  10. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts

Congratulations on the new addition. I have four myself. Its a lot of work but definitely worth it.