1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Crazy day at the river!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by stephen115, Jun 24, 2010.

1. stephen115

stephen115 Member

Me and my friend went to the river today in oklahoma, there are alot of dirt trails and hills and just alot of fun off-road stuff. Were going down this trial and he gets stuck in the sand (he drives a 1993 ford ranger) so I try to push him but he has dug himself to deep, I had to go up this steep bank through some bushes and sticks to get in front of him and pull him out,haha, He got stuck multiple times today, I had to tow him literally half a mile,Im so happy i have a z71 and am very proud of my truck and how it performed today, I am proud and happy to say I had to tow a ford with my chevy. I thought that was a fun and a good learning experience. hope you guys enjoyed it!
  2. trapperdon

trapperdon Rockstar 100 Posts

ALWAYS stop & take pictures during the process, that way you have bragging rights !
    :great::rofl::great:
  3. stephen115

stephen115 Member

I totally forgot! I was concentrating on pulling him out and calming him down.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

A picture is worth a thousand days of bragging rights. ;-)
  5. trapperdon

trapperdon Rockstar 100 Posts

my buddy was doing burnouts on his harley, when the rear tire grabbed pavement and lurched sideways,
    pinning him under the tailpipe when he dumped over; BEFORE i picked the bike up off his dumb ass i
    broke out the camera and got a GREAT pick of him doing the dieing cockroach UNDER his bike !!! :happy: :rofl: