1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

CRAZY DEAL on 20" Rigid Light

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 2011laserblue, Dec 2, 2013.

1. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member 100 Posts

Hey guys.

I just thought I would share some information with you all to possibly consider during the holiday season!

An auto accessory superstore near my hometown (Never Enough Auto Accessories, Grant MI -- www.neverenoughauto.com) has been hooking me up with some awesome deals for a couple of years now on a number of different products (headers, recon lights, etc). I don't exactly know how they do it, but they seem to have better prices than anyone around.

Their sales manager who I work with every time (Milt Burns) is a great guy and will take awesome care of you, his email is milt@neverenoughauto.com.
    Over the summer, Milt quoted me $448 for a Rigid Industries 20" SR -- which is listed at $535 on Rigid's website. I contacted him recently to see if that price was still valid and it was, but he also gave me a "Black Friday" special, making it $422.

My jaw hit the floor.

I noticed that Rigid just came out with the SR2 series -- a new and improved version of the SR, so I asked Milt what his thoughts were and what the price tag was.

He said that he couldn't imagine something being better than the SR, but Rigid has informed him that the SR2 is brighter, wider, better. He quoted me for $540, yet it retails at $699 from Rigid.

For such a sweet deal I could not resist and pulled the trigger on the 20" SR2, along with the mount (which was $59 from Milt, $70 directly from Rigid).

To make a long story short, if you are looking to get some accessories for your truck this holiday season (or any really) I would strongly suggest that you guys either shoot Milt an email or give Never enough a call and ask to speak with him at (616) 636-8856.

Because I've been so supportive of Never Enough in my community, Milt has made sure to take care of me and set me up with some pretty special stuff, but by no means was I put up to this by Milt or anyone at never enough -- this website and its members has given a lot to me, so I want to share this with you all in hopes to get some good deals and excellent customer service with the holiday season now underway.

They ship nationwide and internationally, and their website says it's free (although I wouldn't know, I've never had anything shipped to me).

Tell him Connor sent you!

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Always good to get some great deals
  3. 2011laserblue

You've got that right, David! If you are in need of anything else for that beast of a truck of you've got I would give Milt a shot! Good prices and free shipping? Count me in!
  4. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

Thanks for the info!
  5. 2011laserblue

My pleasure!
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think that milt is a member here! I remember seeing pics of a sweet 08, think it was red. @Never Enough

7. 2011laserblue

From what I understand the red truck that you are talking about does not belong to Milt, but the owner of never enough -- I believe his name is Brad, I've never met him.

I don't know if that is Milt's account or Brad's…would be cool to find out though! I didn't know they were on here.

The truck is always parked outside of the store, and you are right…it is VERY cool.

Here's a picture I stole :great:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

posting here for later.

Alex
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Where are you going to mount it?
  10. 2011laserblue

I know you and I have talked a lot about this….:lol:

How did your deal end up working out? I guess its been a while since we have spoke.

To answer your question: I am going to mount it in the front bumper opening -- Rigid came out with an OEM style mount, I purchased from Milt at Never Enough for $59.

Here's a video from rigid regarding this mount:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5neJ0M2rUt0