1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

CRAZY DEAL on 20" Rigid Light

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 2011laserblue, Dec 2, 2013.

1. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

I dont think I get any spending money for a while, since my wife just gave me the go ahead to purchase a 1911 for Christmas from her.:fighting0098::party:. Only have 219 hours and 7 minutes left and impatiently counting until I can pick it up (stupid Komifornia's 240 hour waiting period:grrrrrr:).

I like the mounting location. Too bad thats where my front license plate is "supposed" to be :whistle: (yet another dumb California law)
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i really wanna get one of these, to bad i dont have the cash, just got done buying one of those evil black rifles the government says i dont need.

Alex
  3. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

Ha my dad and brother were just in California over the summer to look at a boat. My dad says it was like a whole different world out there!

What do you think of your firestone airbags? I'm looking to get some but I do not know which brand to go with. I've looked at firestone and TLC…someone had a pretty nice write up on the TLC that I checked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha:rofl:
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

I really like the Firestones, I also have the onboard compressor. If I remember they are like a 4 or 5 ply bag (airlift I think was 2). I am looking at a way to quick disconnect the bag mounts so when I go off road I can get some more articulation. I like the ability to adjust the height depending on load. You could also look at the Roadmaster active suspension if you dont want to worry about adjusting. Several on here have reviewed those highly as well.
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I like the mount Rigid is offering better than the one I made. But the bar I have is a 2 row light so not sure how it would work with my bar.
  6. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

7. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

Bookmarked this thread! Thanks.
  8. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

You bet! I posted the link to another thread that shows the light installed, check it out!
  9. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

Curious to know if anyone gave Never Enough a try over the holidays….???
  10. Scooter

Scooter New Member

Sweet deal