1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cross Country Driving Video

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Sep 5, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Stop motion across the country. Pretty cool.

2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's too cool. Wonder if he taped the entire thing? Some of the bits missing must be battery changing time or something.

My favourite part is the car not starting and the trip to the shop. LOL

Good post!
  3. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member 100 Posts

no bugs on the windshield?... lol
    i like when the moon glides across the top when the car is parked on one of those shots... pretty sweet video
  4. 08victoryredZ71

08victoryredZ71 New Member

Did they wash it with the top down?:lol:
  5. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

Makes me want to go on a road trip! :glasses:
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I have essentally driven across the country, just never in one trip like that. I should get my folks to do that in their RV the next time they do a major cross-country trip.
  7. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

Last year we drove (with our 4 kids) from Vancouver, Canada to Washington, DC and back. We had six weeks so we took our time and had a blast. We made it as far east as Ocean City, MD so we could swim in the "other" ocean. I'm looking forward to our first road trip in the Yukon after child #5 arrives :).