1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

cruise control wiring? S10/Blazer with 4.3

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by torque262, Mar 18, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. torque262

torque262 New Member

I'm working on a 1980 Volvo 265 Wagon that has an S-10 or Blazer 4.3 in it. I would like to add cruise control to the car - but i want to use the Volvo cruise control switch and wiring and the Chevy cruise control module. To do this, I will need a wiring diagram for both vehicles. Obviously I don't expect anyone here to be able to help me with the Volvo part of the wiring, but I was hoping that someone would have a wiring diagram or something that tells me what wire goes to what on the cruise control wiring for the Chevy?

Also need to know if the aftermarket pulse generator I have in line with the speedometer cable will work with the blazer cruise control module. It says right on it that it produces 8 pulses per revolution, I dont know what the blazer cruise control module needs as far as a pulse goes from a VSS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!