1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

cruise night in winnipeg

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by kawasaki_kid, May 8, 2009.

1. kawasaki_kid

kawasaki_kid New Member

Can i expect to see any other forum members out sunday nights? i go out 1-2 a month.
  2. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

I'm trying to get my family up to Winnipeg sometime soon this summer. I may have to plan it around a weekend so we can hook up. I'll send you a PM if I end up heading up there any time soon. Have to research how far exactly it is from Minot, ND here. Maybe you can let us know where the good restaurants and hotels are.

-Greg
  3. sfilipe

sfilipe New Member

I live north of Winnipeg and everytime I am there i just gotta watch the trucks on Sunday nights. I just got my truck and finally have one I can ride there. Will be riding for sure next time I am there!
  4. ippielb

ippielb Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's around a 5-6 hour drive for you, I go to Minot a lot for just day trips. I'm going to be taking my truck down to Minot this year a few times. Stuff is so much cheaper there, Sheal's Sports. Best store ever... it has everything!