1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Current Events - The funny stuff.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Jan 10, 2013.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

As a country most Americans (not all of them) where kinda put off by the Octomom..... but the reaction outside the US is always interesting, they only see the tidbits of junk the media decides to play over seas and they don't know what "The Real" America is like......

If you don't remember the Octomom, here is a link.....

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/octomom-nadya-sulemans-ups-downs/story?id=18151795

Now, you think it can't get any worse right? Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

And you can read about it through any of the links in google:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...87,d.dmg&fp=857b7bf87b0c6829&biw=1110&bih=771

If I were living outside the United States and saw that, I would have a very warped view of what "Americans" are like....
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow! It is amazing how she things that everyone else should pay for her kids. She says that they have not helped her enough. Her or neighbor or whoever that was said that she was doing fine on her own before the state got involved. They payed $800 a month rent for her and it was implied that they had done other things for her. So, how was she on her own? It seems like the state got involved because they were paying all this money and wanted her to make some changes to maybe one day be able to take care of her kids herself. They showed one of the fathers and he said "I just want them to get into a good home". Here is an idea, Why doesn't he take his two kids?
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ugg.... not at my normal computer, and not use to this keyboard...... just realized I left the u out of funny in the title. oh well.

But yeah, that lady has some issues.
  4. Kady

Kady New Member 100 Posts

Sadly enough, there are too many people out there that think that the government "owes" them, and should support them and their off spring... I live in a state where they do far too much for people who won't even bother to help themselves...
  5. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You both said exactly what I was thinking but in a very nice way. That is truly all I can say because I would be very inappropriate.
  6. Kady

Kady New Member 100 Posts

Oh, Believe me. I've censored my comment drastically.
  7. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

did you guys ( and gals ) hear about the masked robbery somewhere in the
    Mid-Western states a few months back !!?? one of the masked men went to the
    teller and she said she couldn't open her drawer without a withdrawal slip. She
    then gave it to the guy, and he apparently signed his name as well. Boy, that's
    right up there on the 'bright-side" I say.......... Brian:rofl:
  8. Curky

:gasp::rofl::rofl::rules:
  9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Birth control is free now, people shouldn't be having kids just to get money from the government. Welfare needs to be alil more strict anyway. I'm all for helping people who really need it and deserve it. I'm not gunna go to much more into that without offending other people views
  10. Curky

:gasp::whistle::whistle::whistle: that is why I just stop as well.