1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Custom 1971 Chevy Suburban - Check out this video!

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ChevyFan, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

This is pretty slick, it's a guy who does customs up in Oklahoma, pretty nice detail and good overall concept for a custom ride.

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That is awesome. I would love to be able to afford to do interior work like that on my truck.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, no clue what the costs, but it's probably not cheap by any stretch of the imagination ... at all.
  4. Naptime

Naptime New Member 100 Posts

Gorgeous. Need to get a trim ring around that headlight switch, if that's what it is, at 1:58.
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow, Nice catch. I watched it 3 times and never noticed that the area was unfinished. At least I hope it is unfinished, to do all that work and leave something like that would be a shame
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wish GM would build A truck that nice... SWEET!!
  7. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member 100 Posts

I spotted that, too! And there seemed to be a panel that didn't fit right earlier in the video. I'll say that I REALLY like some of the stuff they did. I think all the Jack Daniel's bottles are kind of dumb, unless it's going to be a promotional show car for them. I also don't care for the ride height. However, the interior color choice is absolutely beautiful and there are several interior styling options that I think are tasteful and clever. Oh, and the rear suicide doors are a nice touch!

Now, they just need to edit that video down to about 30 seconds, because it was way too redundant. Obviously, they are custom auto guys, and not video guys...
  8. Naptime

Naptime New Member 100 Posts

I agree on the JD. They can just leave those bottles off at my doorstep.
    I wanted to see more of the outside of the truck. The art deco -and I'm a normally a big fan- looks a little out of place.
    For instance, I'm sure The Rocketeer would like to have his helmet back....
    [​IMG]