1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

custom bowties

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ksteph1928, May 20, 2008.

1. ksteph1928

ksteph1928 New Member

I am looking for a custom bowtie to replace the one one the tailgate of my 07 NBS. I have seen somethings driving around, such as a solid black or an American Flag, but I am having trouble finding anything on-line. I want something to replace the emblem, and i have found a few cover-up vinyl stickers for the front grill, but nothing for the rear. What I am looking for specifically is one with a Longhorn Emblem in it, (preferbly white emblem with a burnt orange longhorn). Any help will be much appreciated!!

here is a link for the vinyl cover-ups i found for the front grill bowtie - they look nice, just not what i had in mind - lots of collegiate ones here.

http://www.webxtremes.com/collegebowtieemblems.htm

ks
  2. try sending an email to chris or bob at tampaprinting.com

they might be able to help u. they're making me one so just ask. tell them u got their email from amanda from the floridatruckscene.com forum
  3. ksteph1928

ksteph1928 New Member

thanks amanda,i will give them a try.

ks
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is the first one I can find about a black or other color bowtie.