1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Custom Box loaded with two 12"s & amp 99-06 Ext Cab

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by 99 Z-71, Dec 15, 2009.

1. 99 Z-71

99 Z-71 New Member

Custom box made to go under the rear bench in the extended cab trucks. Box already has 2 Pioneer 12" subs and has a Sony 444w amp attached also. Fits great under seat and sounds good, very clean sound. I now have a crew cab and these will not fit my truck. I have a new box ordered, need to sell this setup. I am located about 40 min s of Charlotte NC. Will also ship to you for whatever the cost is. I have a Paypal account and can show accountability if needed. Local pickup great!
    $225 for all!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  2. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

got any pics man

3. 99 Z-71

99 Z-71 New Member

Will snap some!

4. Rlee

Rlee Member

+1 Also interested

5. 99 Z-71

99 Z-71 New Member

Open to offers... need to sell.

6. hildy19

hildy19 Rockstar 100 Posts

interested

What would shipping be to 62351

Looking for a setup jus like this!

7. skulls17_bob

skulls17_bob Member

what would shipping be to 61078. i am very interested. is the box custom made by you or did you buy professional, looks a little beat up around corners. you can pm me if you want for the price. also can you give me some dimensions so i can clarify on the fitment. good luck with the new truck