Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Custom box with 2 10" subs and amp

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by A1CMason, Nov 3, 2011.

1. A1CMason

A1CMason Rockstar

Since i bought my new truck I decided I didnt want my subs in there anymore for a couple of reasons. 1 the box is custom made by subthump for a 99-06 silverado ext cab truck. 2 I just dont think I want subs anymore.

Now a lil bit about what I'm selling.

Box
    Subthump downfiring dual 10" box with amp deck, it also has the word SILVERADO on the front punched out.

Subs
    2-10" Massive RW's
    RMS 400
    MAX 800

Amp
    Just your basic sony 1000 watt amp

This is a good setup that I have had for under two years an i have had no issues with it at all. I actually love it. It hits good and hard and is like new since it never left the truck. I can get pictures if you would like, and if you would like some more information just PM me or respond to this thread. Im asking 300 for all of it, all you will need is to wire it up and you are ready to go.