1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

custom grilles...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 383man, May 9, 2011.

1. 383man

383man New Member

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

realwheels can custom make you something but it won't be cheap. Other then that find a good fab shop with a water jet or lazer cutter..
  3. 383man

383man New Member

realwheals?
  4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

That would be a sick looking grille if you could get one like that. You could call your truck the Anti-Raptor :rofl:
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Unfortuantly TELORVEHC until Chevy/GMC gets off there butts there won't be a factory Anti-Raptor. SHAMEFULL!!!!!
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

yeahh I know, too bad the ZR2 concept won't become a reality..
  7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that talk of the Raptor is about the only Ford truck that won't be considered "blasphemy" here. It's a sick looking truck and I don't blame you a bit for using it to draw inspiration for your Chevy. I think that a grille like that would look pretty sweet! Best of luck with coming up with something and be sure to keep us posted. Hopefully you'll have something to show us before too long!
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Yes Realwheels.com They do make one off custom things for your truck also check out AMI..
  9. 383man

383man New Member

I found the realwheels.com site, pretty cool, couldn't find the AMI site though.
  10. Enkeiavalanche