1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

custom Interior ideas

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by dadngt, Apr 27, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very cool.
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good but there sure is alot of work going into every little piece. But I'm sure it will be worth it when your all finished. Great job buddy.:great:
  3. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

For the seats (since they are currently "off" black) I'll pick up a set of covers for now then if I'm not happy with them eventually get a set of factory black seats or at least the cloth. The center console I'm going to try & put my mild wood working skills to use & learn fiberglassin to build a new console. If that works out I would like to build an overhead console. Thinking about picking up an early model overhead console to cut up, I know it won't just hang up there without alot of modification of either the console or the headliner or both since the NNBS headliner has some big curves to it. The painting process goes pretty smoothly when there are several parts to do, I'll do an assembly line process. Nothing new done as of yet still in the drawing board next week I'll find myself at Home Depot or Lowes checking out the supplies for the console project, If I can I may sneak in some paint for the door panels while I'm off this week.
  4. post3ll

post3ll Member

really good work. i'm not sure if i would have the patience to do all that prep work!
  5. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I would like some sort of over head console, I think that would be sweet. I was saving up to buy a center console like the ones in the LTZ. When i bought my truck I talked myself out of it but since have decided that I really need/want it, but buying other things first performance wise. Good luck with everything and keep us updated!