1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Audio custom speaker pods

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by reggiecab2000, Jun 16, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

They look very nice.... Not bad for the Buck eather...
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

im almost thinking for 65.00, its might even be worth it to buy it even if its not up to par lol
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good. Makes me want some.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Those are interesting looking. I'm curious, however, as to what holds them in place given that the speaker grilles are held in place by small tabs (of the grille material) that protrude about 1/2" through the door cover ... and are then bent at 90 degrees to keep them from falling out.

I'd want something sturdier than that to hold the pod in place ... so I think the mounting mechanism for the pods is a critically important question. Also note that the colour options and cutout options up the price ... quickly!

Surreal
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Some have L clips that fold towards the inside of the doors They are on tight...Some are even enclosed and help with a Great midbass sound..