1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

custom tunes

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by reggiecab2000, Feb 8, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

anyone know of any custom tunes such as blackbear or really anything for that sake coming near south texas in the next 6 months?
  2. Scooter

Scooter New Member 100 Posts

I know blackbear is heading that way don't remember exact dates...sorry. I know if you email them they will be able to tell you....I have there tune on my truck and its a whole new beast now....like night and day. I love it...

Here's their email. tuning[MENTION=30780]black[/MENTION]bearperformance.com...hope this helps...
  3. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

I know nothing, I see nothing, I do nothing ........sorry, no help here for you from a fellow member in Canada.
    Brian ....good luck in your search ......what's the weather there ....we are at about -14 Celsius...snow in 2 days.
    BRIAN:no:
  4. reggiecab2000

thanks yeah ill just have to look it up i guess.. i hear great things...
    i have a hypertech and honestly never noticed much difference unless i choose firmer shifting...
  5. Scooter

Scooter New Member 100 Posts

Same here, I had the Hypertech Max aswell, I went witht the custom tune mainly becouse I plan on camming it, but Also becouse I just went from stock 3.23 to 4.56 gears, so there was a huge increase in overall....But I noticed a smoother running truck, quicker throttle, better mpgs (if I stay off it) and just an overall performance increase....best of all for as long I Have this motor Retunes are free...SO new upgrade, ie headers free tue...and so on and so forth.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Diablo is another tuner. If you contact [MENTION=32828]06MonteSS[/MENTION] he actually does the custom tuning. He has done many tunes for members here.
  7. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS New Member 100 Posts

yes, this is very true ^ ^ ^ ^

I also sell the diablo inTune and Trinity programmers.. and offer package deals for the programmer plus my custom tuning (at a reduced cost) so you'd save money... and yes, the diablo programmer tunes are better than the others out there... plus, they offer the ability to get custom tuning done for them, which the others do not....

they have more features, more adjustability, etc etc....

please contact me for any questions or info needed... I can hook you up! ;-)
  8. reggiecab2000

well thanks for that monteSS,i appreciate it, im in arlington right now awaiting my tough mudder event tomorrow then my tune with blackbear on sunday! i will update as to how it goes.