Customizing the new body style silverados?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ffjoes07, Jan 24, 2007.

1. ffjoes07

ffjoes07 New Member

hey i am new here i hasve a black crewcab newbody style 2 wheel drive, does anybody know of some cool stuff to do to them yet, or does anyone have pics of the new body styles customized? post pics please.
    1 person likes this.
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

not yet, but give us time, or post pics when you do something new to yours.

we are always looking for ideas.

Welcome aboard if I haven't welcomed you already, STML is a bitch.
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Only "modded" '07s I've seen were in the pictures from the SEMA show. There were some really sharp looking ones there. Congrat's on the new truck!
  4. NHSilverado

NHSilverado Former Member

I have seen a few photos kicking around of the new models that have been lifted already. No idea who offers parts for that. Stylin Concepts has billet grilles for them now. Not a lot out there yet as the new 07's just haven't been out long enough. I know Undercover is about 4-6 weeks away from a hard tonneau being released for them.
  5. 07WT

07WT New Member

Rear window louvers are out, headlight covers in about 3 weeks, Aftermarket hoods available this spring, Fender flares are available now, rear flush valance pan (bumper delete) are available.
  6. MagForce

MagForce New Member

right about that..have to call around and see who can get what and when its available..the tonneaus are starting to pop up here and there .. I've got a set of 4 splash guards ordered for my 07 just put custom seat covers for the front seats, but had to return the rear seat covers that didnt fit..made them
    up from a different set of seats different from mine..
  7. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member 100 Posts

I was flipping through my issue of 4 wheel offroad mag and there is a picture in there if a new body style silverado with 6 in of lift and oversized tires it look pritty good in my opinion
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What mag is that?
  9. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member 100 Posts

go to www.4wheeloffroad.com

its all on the offroad trucks new and old
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  10. mrtaylorwv

mrtaylorwv New Member

Interior Dress-up

Anything less than an LTZ has a pretty "plastic" look to the interior. I've seen some woodgrain dash kits to dress them up to look as good as the Denali's or Escalades. Up around $500 if you want to do it right.