1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Custon Gauge face?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jimmischeff, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jimmischeff

jimmischeff New Member

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a custom gauge face for my '90 silverado. I was looking for something with needles rather than the stock meter filling thing... not sure what its called. I tried a few places online but i cant any that make one to match my truck.
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: This is a new post. It won't take long before you will get a answer! Good Luck! You may want to try GM Parts Club. It's Chevy Parts under the truck. Hope this helps.
  3. 05azsilver

05azsilver Rockstar 100 Posts

I believe you can get custom ones at late model resto.
  4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

you can easily swap out that cluster for a cluster with a tach from a 92-94 pick-up or suburban, then you will find a few more options. I am pretty sure stylintrucks will have them for a 92-94 cluster
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nu Image has some cool gauge faces and clear needles. A lot of auto sites carry their products. Here is there site:
    http://www.nuimage1.com/
  6. jimmischeff

jimmischeff New Member

thanks for the help, the 92-94 cluster definitely opens up more options.
  7. Dukeschevy

Dukeschevy Rockstar 100 Posts

I believe the meter filling thing is called the "half moon" cluster. I think there is a recent thread about converting to a newer style and how to do it. Good Luck!