Custon Gauge face?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jimmischeff, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jimmischeff

jimmischeff New Member

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a custom gauge face for my '90 silverado. I was looking for something with needles rather than the stock meter filling thing... not sure what its called. I tried a few places online but i cant any that make one to match my truck.

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: This is a new post. It won't take long before you will get a answer! Good Luck! You may want to try GM Parts Club. It's Chevy Parts under the truck. Hope this helps.

3. 05azsilver

05azsilver Rockstar 100 Posts

I believe you can get custom ones at late model resto.

4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

you can easily swap out that cluster for a cluster with a tach from a 92-94 pick-up or suburban, then you will find a few more options. I am pretty sure stylintrucks will have them for a 92-94 cluster

5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nu Image has some cool gauge faces and clear needles. A lot of auto sites carry their products. Here is there site:
    http://www.nuimage1.com/

6. jimmischeff

jimmischeff New Member

thanks for the help, the 92-94 cluster definitely opens up more options.

7. Dukeschevy

Dukeschevy Rockstar 100 Posts

I believe the meter filling thing is called the "half moon" cluster. I think there is a recent thread about converting to a newer style and how to do it. Good Luck!