Custon Gauge face?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jimmischeff, Nov 26, 2009.

  1. jimmischeff

    jimmischeff New Member

    Hey i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a custom gauge face for my '90 silverado. I was looking for something with needles rather than the stock meter filling thing... not sure what its called. I tried a few places online but i cant any that make one to match my truck.
  2. Eddie Z71

    Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: This is a new post. It won't take long before you will get a answer! Good Luck! You may want to try GM Parts Club. It's Chevy Parts under the truck. Hope this helps.
  3. 05azsilver

    05azsilver Rockstar 100 Posts

    I believe you can get custom ones at late model resto.
  4. vncj96

    vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    you can easily swap out that cluster for a cluster with a tach from a 92-94 pick-up or suburban, then you will find a few more options. I am pretty sure stylintrucks will have them for a 92-94 cluster
  5. canislupis69

    canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

    Nu Image has some cool gauge faces and clear needles. A lot of auto sites carry their products. Here is there site:
  6. jimmischeff

    jimmischeff New Member

    thanks for the help, the 92-94 cluster definitely opens up more options.
  7. Dukeschevy

    Dukeschevy Rockstar 100 Posts

    I believe the meter filling thing is called the "half moon" cluster. I think there is a recent thread about converting to a newer style and how to do it. Good Luck!

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos