1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Dales Billet Sales

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Jay, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Recently purchased a billet grill insert via ebay for my 03 Silverado from dalesbilletsales.com. Fitment and looks are good.

The bad is that I had to spend time shaving some of the screw heads down to fit between the billet and its attached with toggle bolts (which I hate!!!). I will replace the toggles in the near future.

Overall, for the price ($25 plus s/h) it was a good choice. It came in an expeditious fashion too.

2. RadoRage

RadoRage Rockstar

Got any close-up pics? I've always been hessitant about buying real cheap billet products on ebay.

3. Jay

Jay Rockstar

January.JPG Grill Side.JPG Front Grill.JPG

My only complaint is the toggle bolts...just not a big fan of them. But the fit was good and it makes a difference in the looks.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I thought that was Dallas Billet Sales, figued I would have to stop by. haha, misread.

5. Jay

Jay Rockstar

LOL...if you look quick it could def be taken like that! Maybe it is "Dallas".... I have never been one for "attention to detail'!!! HA