1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

dallas and plano car shows

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by slowredchevy, Jun 17, 2010.

1. slowredchevy

slowredchevy New Member

every monday and wednesday we have local car shows for everyone to come out, enjoy the cars, and have a good time. monday is the bigger meet held by rkc and has hit numbers of 500 cars or so before and consistantly 300. this meet is located at park and midway in plano tx and its behind canes chicken, the wednesday meet is at preston and frankford in the northwest corner in dallas tx. both places have sponsorship opportunitys, wednesday has big prize giveaways, and stuff like that. both are good meets to just hang out. yeah some go race and come back, but its all for fun.

2. slowredchevy

slowredchevy New Member

i would really like to get some local bowtie owners together for one of these meets, im kind of a loner at the car shows with my 88 chevrolet, dfwrams has been making big appearances and they are all my buddies, thats be cool to have a chevrolet and gmc group as well. the shows are free, please let me know if you want to come and be apart of these shows.

3. 007_tahoe_kid

007_tahoe_kid New Member

Gm meets

Hey there im new to the forum and im wondering if these meets are still happening ?

4. JCS08

JCS08 New Member

I just joined the forum and Im seein this is a little old but are these still goin on?